Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photo of the Day


Well I knew it had been awhile since I last posted... I didn't realise it'd been a month and a half!! So much has happened in my photography career since then...! I will post an actual update next time, but today I just wanted to get a new photo out there... I shot this one a few weeks ago when I had some downtime on an amazing fall afternoon and spent about an hour and a half wandering around a cemetery near my fiance's house. It may seem a little morbid, but I really like shooting in cemeteries, I find it calming somehow.

1 comment:

  1. I love to go to cemeteries. I find them such a beautiful, peaceful and fascinating place. To read the headstones is like reading the insert to a good book. It makes you wonder and want to learn more.

    ReplyDelete