Saturday, May 14, 2011

Celebrity crush.

Talk about revealing lol... here we go...

My first celebrity crush that I can remember was Dante Basco... better known as Rufio from the movie Hook.  My friends and I used to watch the movie over and over and chant "Rufi oooooooooo" along with the lost boys.  We'd bawl when he dies. (oops, spoiler alert lol).  When I looked him up on IMDB for a current photo, he's still damn hot.  I may have to renew this celebrity crush...

 My Next big crushes were pretty simultaneous as I hit teenagerdom... Howie Dorough from the Backstreet Boys, and Peter Andre.  Yes, I had a serious, SERIOUS boy band phase.

(Howie when the crush started)
(Howie now)

(Peter when crush started)
(Peter more currently)


My BIGGEST celebrity crush is Bon Jovi... hands down.  I love his music and he is soooooooooo hot.  Hot hot hot.  Also I love his music.  Also he's hot.



I also have some mad girl celeb crushes... mostly from the wonderful world of Joss Whedon :o)
Check out these hotties... Eliza Dushku & Alyson Hannigan
(Eliza as Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel)

(Aly as Willow, also on Buffy and Angel)



Of course my most current (and most soul devouring) celeb crush is my husband... Austin Scott ;o)  When I first met him, I had no idea about anything at all country.  We actually had to have a conversation a few months after we started dating where he said "hon, if you hear a song I sing on the radio... it's not mine... it's the original that I cover" because he got tired of me getting all excited about "some other band playing your song!" lol... he is my everything and I love him.  And he's got the talent to be something huge someday... just you watch!  And listen.  Please.  He's on iTunes :o)




1 comment:

  1. Good call on Rufio! lol

    Completely agree with Eliza Dushku and Alyson Hannigan (I watched Buffy yesterday on LOGO Tv, it was the graduation episodes with the ascention of the mayor/Buffy killing Faith because Angel needed blood of a slayer and t hen he actually feeds on Buffy/Buffy quitting the council....)

    Love the pic of Austin with the flag...and the one of the two of you together is cute too :o)

    ReplyDelete