Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bluewater Reunion 2009

So the last part of June/first part of July I spent (again) running around like a crazy person and not sleeping much for our church family camp (Reunion). It was a COLD week this year, very rainy and not the most exciting as a result of the weather, but all in all we still managed to have fun :o) Matt was there again this year (thank GOD!!!) to be my right arm for the Cube Squad (our photography team that I started several years ago to raise funds for the camp). I haven't wrapped up all of the final accounting details yet, but I think we came close to the amount we raised last year, so I'm very excited about that...!

I'll post more later, but wanted to get something up for a few people who'd been asking about it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment