Monday, July 20, 2009

My 50th post

So this marks my 50th post since beginning this blog. One would think that would be cause for a super cool post, but I just needed to log in and apologize to my readers for not having been around much the last month. I'll be updating hopefully later in the week and adding some fun pics, but in the meantime here's the breakdown:

1 week @ camp
3 days in and out of hospital (I'm ok now, full story later)
5 days recuperating from hospital at home
6 days funeral related events and prepping for Mamo (Austin's maternal grandmother)
1 day wedding (Austin's cousin)
1 day desperate attempt at getting control of life again and relaxing

Now I'm back in my office and doing my very best to get back to my life... it's been an insane month and I'm more than ready to move on... just wanted to send you all a shout out to let ya know I'm still alive ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment