Wednesday, April 8, 2009

missing kitties :o(

So Herman and Fowler have been missing since Sunday... that in and of itself worries me enough, but the act that we've been having snowstorms since Sunday night makes me even more worried... we have been out every single day shaking the treats, calling them, looking, passing out fliers to neighbours, posting fliers on lamp posts etc and there's still been no sign of them. At first I thought maybe they had been trapped in someone's garage over night which made me feel a little better thinking they'd at least been sheltered from the rain and snow... now it's been 3 nights and they're still missing and I'm worried that maybe they're trapped somewhere without any food or water...

the house is so quiet without them... micah keeps pacing by the doors and whimpering, and Zieltje keeps snuggling up to us and curling up in front of the patio doors...

my poor kitties... I just hope they are safe and that they find their way home soon... :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment