Friday, June 26, 2009

Photo of the day

So I usually have no problem with Austin appreciating the beauty of other women... neither of us has much tolerance for the whole "I'm so insecure, if we're together you're no longer allowed to find other people attractive or I'll get super pissed and unreasonably sad and depressed" crap that so many people do in relationships. This one was a little bit of a shocker for me though... lol... we went to the Renaissance Festival a few years back and there was this mime there. Austin decided it was a woman statue (apparently it was far too pretty to be a man) and all he could do was stand there staring for like 20 minutes until he worked up the nerve to get a photo taken with "her" :o) It was kinda cute and kinda weird all at the same time. He asked for her number, but being a mime kinda saved me there lol...

In any case it was still a great photo opp and an entertaining story... at least I thought so! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment