Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Shutterbug Storefront!!

Well I finally figured out how to add a storefront to my website that is WAY more user friendly than my old storefront, so now you can order my products directly from www.ShutterbugDesign.com!! The products currently available include several stationary sets featuring my photography, and hand-painted onesies (all designed and painted by me!)

Please check it out, and pass it along to anyone you know of who may be interested! I will be expanding my products quite a bit over the next 6 months to include more stationary, calendars, mouse pads, reusable shopping bags, and some cool coasters I've started making from recycled magazines...

Hope you enjoy, I welcome any suggestions y'all may have. Also remember that I am currently saving up for a place to live and a wedding... so happy shopping!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment