Thursday, August 13, 2009

Photo of the day


I am in a wonderful fall mood today! I biked over to Starbucks to meet my friend Erica for a workday (we both work from home so we meet up periodically to work somewhere else and keep each other company). Her husband Michael joined us a little while ago and is hanging out for a bit before heading into the office, so it's good times. The way the sun is shining today makes me think of a warm fall day, plus I got 2 samples of fake fall leaves in the mail yesterday that I had ordered to compare for wedding decorations, so my world is shiny :o)
I took this photo last fall in my backyard. The wind was blowing leaves everywhere and I was so inspired. I love fall, and any warm sunny fall day with amazing colours that I can run around and shoot for awhile is always a great day in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment