Friday, November 5, 2010

new directions

given the chaos that has been my life these past several months, I have done some reflecting on the use and purpose of this blog.  I used to be really into journaling.  It was a great form of therapy for me, and I used to use blogs with a similar intent.  As I shifted the focus of this blog to my photography, I felt I lost the ability to use it as a journaling platform as I try to keep a relative separation between personal and professional spheres.  As a result, I have created a new photography blog to share with you all and invite you to check it out at
http://shutterbugdesign.blogspot.com/


I'm hoping it will become a far more interactive forum for my artsy community friends, and invite you to post your reactions, own related works, etc to help us all continue to grow, learn, and be inspired by each other!  This blog will return to being a more private forum where I can share updates on my life with friends and family, and vent when I need to about various life issues, without feeling like I am alienating my professional sphere.


Thanks for your readership and bloggy friendship, I hope to see you at the new spot!

1 comment: