Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've been tagged!

Normally I could care less about this kind of thing, except the person who tagged me is a follower of my blog who I've never met and have no contact with outside of blog world, so I was really excited that I'm gaining noteriety at least in her world!  Awesome!  She is also a photographer and you can check her out at http://vivianspictures.blogspot.com/   I'm not gonna tag anyone, but I always like filling out random questions so for your entertainment:

8 TV shows I watch on occasion
1. NCIS
2. Rachael Ray
3. Law & Order: SVU
4. Biggest Loser
5. Dollhouse
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Project Runway
8. The Bachelor (I blame my mother)

8 Favorite places to eat and drink:
1. Home (I love to cook)
2. Little Tree Sushi (Royal Oak, MI)
3. Tokyo Sushi (Metro Detroit, MI)
4. Famous Dave's
5. Crawdaddy's (Gatlinburg, TN)
6. That place we ate in Boseman, MT that had mussels in the pasta dish.
7. Anywhere with quality Italian cuisine
8. Tante Mary's house :o)

8 Things I look forward to:
1. spending time with Austin
2. finding a new job
3. my wedding!
4. Vegas next month with my family
5. yoga
6. hanging out with Lisa
7. Reunion 2010
8. nice hot baths

8 Things I love about winter
1. Snow photos
2. Christmas
3. Caramel Apple Cider
4. Sledding
5. Soup/Stew
6. lots and lots of fires in the fireplace
7. delivering lunches to the homeless downtown
8. piles of blankets on the bed

8 Things on my wish list:
1. a great job that pays me well
2. finding a great, affordable house before the wedding
3. earn enough money to be able to pay my own bills and help others more
4. travel to south africa and go back to Europe with Austin someday
5. create more balance and health in my life
6. happiness & harmony
7. spiritual fulfillment
8. everyone had equal access to education, healthcare and employment

8 Things I am passionate about:
1. Austin
2. photography
3. education
4. family
5. travel
6. openmindedness & debate
7. balance
8. food

8 Things I have learned from the past:
1. Openness
2. Honesty
3. deal with conflict quickly and respectfully
4. balance is very important
5. communication is key to healthy relationships
6. love is only worth it if you go full throttle
7. not to assume people's intents when interpreting their actions
8. it's important to have FUN

8 Things I want/need:
1. sun (need)
2. love (need)
3. hugs & kisses (need)
4. a job (need)
5. a house (need 8 months from now)
6. that netflix box that lets you play movies directly on your tv without waiting for the dvd (want)
7. an updated canon (want)
8. water (want, I'm really thirsty right now!)

2 comments:

  1. Great answers for this tag thingy! I especially love all your answers for 8 things I love about winter, and your looking forward to your wedding....awesome!
    Thank you for playing....it was fun and interesting and a way for people to connect without ever meeting....weird, but nice. : )
    Keep on shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, was that me Tante Mary?? if so blush :o)

    ReplyDelete