Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photo of the Day: Fish

I have a love-hate relationship with fish:
Fish on my plate (not resembling alive fish) - LOVE
Fish on my plate (scales, tails or heads still attached) - HATE
Fish in a large tank somewhere - LOVE
Fish in danger of bumping up against me while I swim - HATE
Fish staring up at me from a body of water with dead eyes - HATE
Fish trying to kill me (will post ninja assassin fish story on FB this week) - HATE
Fish posing for photos for me - LOVE (but still get heebie jeebies!)
There is NO logic in my phobia, none.  I know this.  Yet it's there.  This fish I couldn't tear my lens away from but I was thoroughly creeped out the entire time I was shooting him... hnuuuuughn!

1 comment:

  1. you seem to have a thing with animals, hmmm getting attached by various kinds. Wonder if the animal kingdom is out to get you.

    ReplyDelete