Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photo of the Day: the Rachel Door


This door is in downtown Amsterdam and it defines me in SO many ways :o)  If I were a door, this would be me.  I shot this in 2006 when I was in Europe with my family and we spent a couple of hours in Amsterdam before catching the train to Schipol for our flight home.  I have 2 closets in my bedroom with double sliding doors on each and I have them all plastered over with photos and clippings and goals and keepsakes from special people and special events in my life.  I use them as a sort of vision board and scrapbook all in one.  My life has been so special and so colourful that this photo really speaks to my soul.  I'm also very cluttered so even that rings true :o)  Do you, dear readers, have a photo that you feel captures your spirit?  I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment