Monday, March 15, 2010

A Birthday Tribute: My Baby Brother

Today my baby brother turns 25 years old!  It seems impossible.  Funny isn't it how we can age ourselves, but those around us getting older seems outrageous?  Yeah, Jared makes me feel that way a lot.  This photo (I'm sure I didn't take it) was taken in our house in London, Ontario... must have been shortly after we moved there since we hadn't replaced the orange shag carpeting yet... :o)  I used to call Jared Fox Eyes when he was younger because he had these dark brown eyes that were in perpetual slits because he was always grinning like this.  He also had fiery red hair when he was younger (my mum has a ton of red in her hair, it just hides well) which added to the whole fox look in my head.  Anyway, I've blogged before on how much I love my brother, but I wanted to take today's entry to just remind him of that and wish him a very very happy birthday.  Here's to the next 25 J... I love you!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful bog to your brother. I know he feels the same way. I think he had one of the best birthdays ever.

    ReplyDelete