Monday, March 1, 2010

Photo of the Day: Catnap

I've really been missing my kitties lately.  For the really dedicated readers, you may recall that two of my cats ran away last spring (Herman & Fowler).  The last couple of weeks I've been thinking about them A LOT and wishing we just knew for sure if someone had taken them in and ignored the fact that they had homes, or if something awful happened or they lost their collars and got picked up by a shelter or WHAT... anyway, I thought I'd post this photo today of Herman taking a snooze on our rocking chair, one of his favourite places to relax... I remember searching for my camera to take this praying he wouldn't move because I was cracking up at the way he had his face smashed into the cushion and really wanted to capture it!  So glad I did... miss you boys, hope you find your way home again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment