Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Photo of the Day: Yay I'm a Llama Again!

Anyone who knows me should know that The Emperor's New Groove is one of my all time favourite movies.  This is also the reason for my obsession with llamas, and the reason my pet turtle was named Kronk.  If you haven't seen this movie, you must.  Don't bother with the sequels, I haven't, but see the original.  Right now.

That being said, I took this photo in Dexter, MI when my roommate at the time took me to her hometown for a day and we hung out doing all kinds of fun stuff, including searching out a llama farm for me to oggle the llama faces and take a bunch of photos :o)  I loved this one particularly because it looked so much like the llama was grinning at me.

1 comment:

  1. llama's have a special place in my heart. When I was little probably about 4 or 5 years old my brother went to Chili on an exchange program. When he came back he gave me a stuffed llama - made out of real llama fur. I loved that stuffed animal to death. In fact I broke the neck of it. I had it for years until a roommate forgot to lock up the basement and an old dog of my found it and destroyed the bottom half. I still have the head though!!!

    ReplyDelete