Friday, February 13, 2009

Ice Cream Therapy on "one of those days"

Yesterday was absolutely "one of those days"... not just for me, but for just about everyone around me also... so Austin and I decided that we would meet up when I was done with work in order to have some ice cream therapy and spend a little bit of time commiserating.

We met up at a McDonald's that was kind of sort of in between our locations, and wouldn't ya know it, I got there, placed our order, and the ice cream machine was broken. *SIGH* so Austin settled for nuggets and a milk shake (for those of you not versed in the world of McD's, the shake machine and ice cream machine are housed in the same casing, but they are, in fact, separate machines, and the ice cream mix and shake mix are two different things, held in two different compartments), while I had to make do with a hot chocolate (kind of the opposite of ice cream eh...)

We still enjoyed a little bit of time together, and it did make me feel a bit better, but it was just one of those things where I was like "seriously? I mean, really?"

No comments:

Post a Comment