Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photo of the day

I have decided to add a "Photo of the Day" feature to my blog. It will let me share my photography with whoever reads this thing, as well as give me a moment of zen every day as I decide which photo to post. (I find photography very calming when it's on my own terms)

So today as the first day of my "Photo of the day" (shall I say day a few more times?) here you go:
I took this photo when I was at Michigan State living on campus. It was the first really big snow we'd had, and the campus looked fantastic. You would not believe how many of us just brushed the snow off our bikes and still took them to class... but enough for a cool pic didn't bother :o) This photo always brings back really good memories for me, coz I spent most of the afternoon out in the quiet new snow shooting... I love quiet new snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment