Friday, February 27, 2009

you spin me right round baby right round

Today has felt like a total whirlwind. I'm sure I got stuff done, I'm just not entirely what...!

I'm excited because I will get to see my goddaughter next month... my mum and I are going to drive down to OH for a weekend and play with her while her folks take a breather (they've had a LOT going on the last year and really need a breather... enter fairy godmother! heehee!)

I'm also excited because I get to see Austin tonight!! He got home from Nashville yesterday but was way too tired to see me, so I let him rest, and now we get to spend some time together tonight... goody!!! I really missed him this week. He called me last night before he went to bed and we ended up talking for like 2 hours, it was so nice! We haven't had a long talk like that in quite awhile, and certainly not over the phone...!

Alrighty, well I just wanted to blast something out there and say what up to cyberspace, so there's my what up.

No comments:

Post a Comment