Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photo of the day

Jul7 2007 I was given the opportunity to attend Jack Canfield's Breakthrough to Success seminar. I went because my boss had an unavoidable schedule conflict at the last minute and didn't want to waste the money the company had paid for the registration, so he sent me in his place. I went with no expectations and ended up having a really fantastic experience...

One of the ladies I met at the conference was named Stephanie and was also into photography. One night she and I decided to take some time all to ourselves and to do something that brought us sheer joy (actually I think it was a personalized homework assignment for her) so we grabbed our cameras and wandered around the resort just shooting to our hearts' content! We had a great time, and really great conversation... and really established a special friendship that night. This shot is one of my favorites from the evening, it's the back of a chair that was sitting in the poolside restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment