Saturday, February 28, 2009

Google Phone!!!!

So my boss finally listened to me and did a price comparison at T-Mobile... and even with buying our way out of our Verizon contract, it was still saving us money, and so yesterday we switched our work phones over to T-Mobile, and I got a GOOGLE PHONE!!!! I loooooooove it! It's soooooo cool, seriously, so much better than the blackberry!

I'm addicted to the Coloroid game, and I'm so excited that the photos from my contacts all show up in the google contacts... very cool. Now I just need to sync up my phone book from the berry and I'm golden.

I spent all afternoon making "oh-so-good-onion soup" for tomorrow's potluck at church. They're doing it as a fundraiser for my cousin's trip to Africa this summer. He's going back to do more work with Engineers Without Borders, which I have to say is pretty cool of him.

Austin's playing tonight in Hamtramck so he was nice enough to come over and pick me up so we don't have to take 2 cars. He's coming with me to the potluck tomorrow too. Well, back to the kitchen with me... turns out onion soup is a messy messy thing to make!!! Or at least, it takes up a ton of dishes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment