Thursday, February 19, 2009

Joss Whedon makes me happy

For those of you who are unaware of my Joss obsession, brace yourselves. Chances are you are unaware of the wonder that is Joss Whedon, but he is one of my all time favorite TV writers. He is responsible for Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie and the show), Angel, Firefly (followed by the movie Serenity), and now, Dollhouse. I watched the pilot episode last week and it's fabulous... kinda like Alias in that spy, multiple personality type way, but way more sci-fi and very cool... it's classic Joss.

Of course, the fact that Eliza Dushku and Amy Acker are back on TV makes me uber happy too... I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

If you like some action, some drama, some "what the...." and some serious comedy (as long as you don't let yourself get too swept up in the rest of those things, the comedy is at times rather subtle) you must get on the Joss bandwagon... then tell me you're there coz I'll be oh so happy to have converted someone... Ginger converted me, and I will be eternally in her debt, haha...

k enough Jossfest... get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment