Monday, June 1, 2009

Photo of the day


Austin & I spent the first 2 days of Memorial Day weekend up in Gladwin where he was the opening act for the Rodeo both nights. I am always so stressed out when we go to Rodeos... they are amazing places to shoot, and I always enjoy myself, but the moments like these have me permanently perched at the very edge of my seat... as if I could at any moment launch myself into the ring and rescue whoever needs rescuing... can you believe this poor kid actually stood up and walked himself out of the ring? It takes a special kind of someone to be able to live that rodeo life, that's for sure... They loved Austin's sets, and especially his song, Rodeo (go figure, lol). We had a great weekend together, a much needed break from the rest of the world, and sold a bunch of cds to boot... woohoo! :o)

2 comments:

  1. You really do have to be on your toes to capture all the action. Good job in capturing this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lord! Ouch! Ya gotta be a bit touched in the head to do this. Thank God he was ok.
    Great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete