Monday, June 15, 2009

Photo of the day


Today's photo of the day was also taken on Mackinac Island. I had been a little stressed out and cranky from all the rain, and my last night on the island it was just starting to get a little dusky and the rain had stopped... I grabbed my camera and bike and took off until the sun was gone and I was damp and ready for bed. It was awesome. If you look veeeerrrrryyyy closely on the horizon you can see the Mackinac Bridge.

Pet Peeve of the Day: "Mackinac" and "Mackinaw" are NOT allowed to be pronounced the same! If you're going to take the time to have 2 ways of spelling it, you better say it differently too! SO many people yell at me when I say MACKINAC... losers ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Another great photo on the island. :)

    Also, check out my latest post ... there's something for you there!
    http://neededground.blogspot.com/2009/06/well-blow-me-down.html

    ReplyDelete