Thursday, March 5, 2009

Photo of the day

I took this photo after a particularly frustrating shoot... I had been inspired on a break from one of our workshops at Resort Schwielowsee (about an hour outside of Berlin, Germany) and shot about 100 amazing photos while the sun and shadows were just perfect outside... also of a woodpecker who was most definitely showing off for the camera... I felt fantastic and ran back inside to download them and start editing... only to discover that the CF card was already in the computer... meaning I had just taken absolutely no photos at all. On the next break I was determined to redeem my own stupidity and headed back outside, camera in hand, relieved to see that the clouds hadn't ruined my atmosphere yet... :o) Just goes to show... we all screw up every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment