Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Your favourite thing right now.

My favourite thing right now is probably my kitties.  I get bored and lonely a lot because I tend to spend most days cooped up in our apartment waiting for my husband to come home.  Not that I don't have things I do, but I don't get out as much as I'm used to, and that can be very isolating.  Our kitties keep me company and keep me severely entertained.  Sure, sometimes I want to throw them out on the landing in a time out for awhile, but usually they're snuggly, warm, affectionate and very fun to be around.  Smudge has really warmed up to the kittens and the three of them will play and snuggle and chase each other all over the apartment, which is hilarious to watch when they don't almost break things in doing so...!

No comments:

Post a Comment