Thursday, March 24, 2011

Your worst hair moment (if you skip this one, it’s totally cool).

Skip this one?  I'm braver than that!  We've all had bad hair days.  We've all had bad hair cuts.  Usually we look back on things that we thought were soooo cool at the time with absolute horror.  My worst hair moment was just as bad at the time as it is to look back on.  I wanted short hair.  For awhile I had short hair that was really cute.  Then mum took me in for a trim and we ended up with a stylist other than the one we normally went to.  This stylist was apparently stupid.  Or deaf.  But I'm pretty sure stupid.  Even though I was introduced as the "daughter" and my name was "Rachel", she thought I was a boy.  It wasn't until she pulled out the shaver that mum realised what was happening and all but physically yanked me out of the chair herself.  I had boy hair, and I was 8 years old.  Awesome.

Mum felt awful and wanted to try and salvage it so we went to a new stylist who suggested a perm (which was still acceptable for the decade lol)... which resulted in this:
 yeah... bask in that for awhile.  Then move on the the track suit and fanny pack.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment