Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Leading with IMPACT!

So the early bird registration for our program Leading with IMPACT! ends this Friday... and I'm still waiting to get our first official registered participant...! We have a few who have RSVPed as "yes I'm coming" on our various networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) but haven't actually registered yet... despite my promptings and reminders.

I have put soooo much work into this program, and I know it's still a few weeks out, but I am soooo worried that it will be a no-go at the last minute because not enough people are registered! :o/

So if you read this, and you know anyone who is into leadership development, or needs it, or wants it, or whatever, please send them to www.ImpactSuccess.com/events to register! I'm offering discount codes for anyone who is a chamber member or for anyone who is coming in from out of town... just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment