Friday, March 6, 2009

Photo of the day

I love going to the zoo. The last few years I've only been able to go a couple of times, but one of my favorite things at the zoo is the fact that the peacocks just wander around completely free, scaring small children and posing for photos :o)

I over saturated this because I love making the blue look all crazy... this particular peacock has no specific story, but I've witnessed many times where the Detroit Zoo Peacocks have chased toddlers across the walkway, both screaming and the parents laughing and taking photos. I'm totally going to be that parent some day... my poor children are going to be so traumatized :o)

I still feel pretty blah today, this cold is getting worse, so I'm staying in, gonna put on a fire, cuddle up in front of the tv with a blanket, a glass of milk and some double stuff oreos, and look forward to brunch with Austin tomorrow...!

Hopefully the warm weather will keep and I can get some extra rest and shake this cold... that would be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent contrast of color in this photo and the depth of field brings it out.

    ReplyDelete