Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Merchandise!

Yay!! My new note cards came in! I now have 2 lines of note cards for sale online featuring my photography. They come in packs of 10 with a unique photo on each card and are blank on the inside. There are two different series of note cards: Doors & Windows and Bridges. I have Flowers on the way but haven't gotten all of the merchandise in yet. If you want to order them, just add any photo in the album to your cart, then in the shopping cart page select "note cards (10 assorted)" in the product listing. They are $12 per pack (incl. s&h) and make great gifts ;o)

10% of all profits go to feed Detroit's Homeless, and the rest goes into my house fund so I can finally get my own place... so please buy lots and spread the link around so other people buy too! :o) I'm also willing to create customized series for you, so if you see other photos of mine you'd like to have made into note cards just let me know!

And now for today's Photo of the Day...

I took this photo in Gatlinburg, TN on my first trip there with Austin a few years ago. He was so excited to take me because his family had gone there on vacation every year for a week when he was growing up. His grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brother and parents would all trek down there and have a blast. We had an incredible weekend hiking, camping, hanging out in the arcades, and walking all over the town so Austin could show me all of the places he used to go and hang out and eat and play etc. etc. It was really cool to see him in an environment that held so many great memories for him! This heron was hanging out in the river that runs through the town and I just had to take a photo of him to share with my mum... as I was shooting him, he decided to fly away, and I managed to get some great action shots!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! Very nice work in photography, and a very nice blog too. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one heck of a shot! I love shots of birds flying.....good catch!

    ReplyDelete