Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photo of the day

Well I ordered another series of notecards to start selling on my storefront... the first series is a 10 pack with various photos from my "Doors & Windows" collection. The new series features various flower shots I've taken (including this one). I'm excited to get the stock in so I can launch the line (accepting pre-orders... $12.- for a 10 pack of notecards, incl. s&h!!)

I took this photo in Scottsdale, AZ at Jack Canfield's Breakthrough to Success seminar back in 2007. I was invited to attend the seminar because my boss couldn't go at the last minute, so he offered me his registration. I went in with pretty much no expectations, and ended up really having an incredible experience, and meeting some fantastic people...! The resort the seminar was held at was phenomenal, and it was pretty cool because one of my best friends from my high school years lives there now, so I got to see him a couple of times and catch up on life. I'm not normally taken by Arizona scenery (deserts only offer my eyes so much... at least the deserts I've seen thus far...!) but this place did a good job of bringing in the desert feel, and still maintaining the pretty (like these awesome orange flowers!) :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment