Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our first attendee!!

OK for those of you who have no idea what I do for a living, a quick summary so you understand the following entry: I work for a consulting group that develops and facilitates customized leadership programs for clients. We are currently in the midst of launching our first public seminar Leading with IMPACT! which I have taken lead in setting up and marketing... it's been a HUGE undertaking, and while I'm really excited about the program, there is still that element of panic that no one will sign up...

well today I logged onto our company facebook profile and discovered that SOMEONE IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING!!! They haven't officially registered yet, but they responded in the affirmative to our facebook event page, so I'm super super excited!!

I'm also excited that I will soon be blasting this blog out to my newly created photo newsletter list (newsletter is a bit of an overstatement... more like "random emails when I actually have news to share, like once every 3 months" list...!)

So right now, I'm doing a happy dance in my head, and needed to share it somewhere coz I'm stuck in the back of a program right now and can't even tell my boss the good news coz he's standing in front of the room giving instructions...

YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment