Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby if we're lost, then we're lost together

We've been listening to Blue Rodeo A LOT these last few days.

Today I feel like I got a lot done, and yet I've barely crossed anything off my giant to do list (which is posted on a flipchart that hangs on our wall...) When I look at the things that are left on it I feel like none of them are worth starting this time of night and then I feel like I'm blowing it off.  Ugh.

I had a pretty great day today, I'm not sure why I'm in such a yucky mood all of a sudden.  Maybe I'll take a nice hot bubble bath and read for a bit to see if that helps, it often does.  It's either that or turn on the tv and if I do that I'll be in front of it all night, something I'm trying hard to do less often.  I don't really feel like working out, or like editing photos, or cleaning the office, so I guess I'll try the bath thing and if that doesn't help maybe I need to call it an early night and hope for a better mood when I wake up. Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment