Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last item you purchased.

thank you, blog-of-the-day list, for reminding me of a purchase I meant to make earlier this week.  :o)  I just ordered a table top card rack for my photography business.  I have mentioned before that I'm a photographer, and have my own business, Shutterbug Portraits & Design.  I provide event and portrait photography for my clients, and also sell my work as framed photo art, calendars and note cards.  I do a number of craft shows each year where I sell some of my stuff, and I've been looking for better display options for awhile.  I finally found a table top rack that will allow me to display my note cards much better and take up way less space on the table (something that is sacred at a craft show!)  I'm super excited to get it, as it will also help me get my inventory organised so I can tell what I do and don't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment