Sunday, February 14, 2010

Photo of the Day: Be Mine

Happy Valentine's Day all!  I was talking with my brother the other day, musing on the fact that when I was single, I LOVED Valentine's day!  I just adored it, it was a favourite holiday and I looked forward to it very very much.  Whenever I was in a relationship (including the current one) I don't really care that much about it at all.  Weird huh?  Austin and I don't tend to do much special for vday, I think I got a rose the first year, and sometimes we'll do something fun and call it a vday celebration if it falls in the general vicinity of it on the calendar, but that's about it.  Nothing against it, we just don't seem to spend much time on it.  Anyway... :o)
This photo was taken in the Netherlands I loved that the leaf looked like a little heart, and that the contrast between the green of the leaf and the greyness of the trunk and background.

No comments:

Post a Comment