Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photo of the Day: Cherries Jubilee!

My brother and I both work at Plum Market.  One of the things I love about Plum is their produce section.  Every time I work, when I walk through the produce section I want to eat everything I see!  We're in the midst of a cherry season right now and they are DELICIOUS and I really really wish I could afford to buy them and eat them all the time (they're pretty pricey, since it IS a gourmet grocery store and all...) Anyway, it inspired me to share this photo with you all.  Hope you enjoy, and hope it inspires you to buy stuff from my site so I can afford to buy some delicious cherries lol!

1 comment:

  1. I love cherries. Cherry pie, cherry vanilla ice cream, cherries on top of pancakes. But I got sick on cherries jubilee once, and don't know if I could do that one again.

    ReplyDelete