Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo of the Day: Wedding Bliss

Congratulations to my friend Cindy and her new husband (as of this evening) Mike!  Cindy and I met at church camp many many years ago and I have become friends with just about her entire family.  Her brother was one of my housemates for awhile back in college as well.  This particular photo was taken back in 2007 at the first wedding I ever got paid to shoot :o)  I'm happy to report that the couple is still happily married today (unfortunately not the case with other weddings I've shot...!)  For those of you in need of a wedding photographer, or for those of you who know someone who is in need of a wedding photographer... send me a note!  :o)  I'm ridiculously reasonable and willing to travel if need be!  Check out some of my other wedding shots on my website www.ShutterbugDesign.com

In all honesty though, this entry is a heartfelt congratulations to Cindy and Mike, may you have a lifetime of wonderful experiences and adventures together as a married couple!  Can't wait to join the club!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment