Saturday, February 27, 2010

Photo of the Day: Cozy Corner

Forgive me if I've posted this one before, I'm starting to lose track :o)  This photo was taken in Cleavland (where I am this weekend, visiting my goddaughter!) at a little restaurant where my friends took me last year when I came to visit.  I don't remember the name of the place but they had awesome fries!  This table was set up in the front room where they had a bunch of neat free-standing booths up on stages too.  We sat in the back near the bar, but I bet this place is just packed on the weekends!

2 comments:

  1. I love these kind of places..so quaint. The framed-out orange/ yellow walls give the illusion of sitting outside at sunset....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bar Central is the name. We haven't been there in quite awhile. And yes the fries are TASTEEE

    ReplyDelete