Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo of the Day: Rachel's FUN Challenge

ok this photo is absolutely not being selected to demonstrate my mad photo skills.  It has been selected for an entirely different purpose.  I've been noticing a lot of people I know getting really run down lately.  Not enough people make a point of seeking balance in their lives, and as a result, they miss out on a lot of fun.  Austin and I bought these little army dudes on one of our roadtrips... I don't remember where the gators came from, but somewhere along I-75 we decided to wage a war between the gators and the army dudes.  It was hilarious to us as we drove along and became a permanent memory when one of the army guys heroically gave his life and fell into the vent of my jeep... anyway I wanted to post this to remind all of my readers to take some time this week to just do something FUN.  Forget about who's expecting what, forget about your responsibilities or what people will think and just indulge in even 15 minutes of pure FUN!  Go sledding, do the YMCA in your living room, wrestle with your dog, build a fort with your kids, SOMETHING!  Take the Rachel FUN Challenge and report back, I promise you'll feel so much better about yourself! :o)

1 comment:

  1. :oD - fun challenge tomorrow breakfast out with the girl - meeting a friend and her girl.

    ReplyDelete