Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Photo of the Day: Cheer up Charlie

Today's photo is my own personal pick-me-up.  At the end of last year I was informed that my full-time job was being reduced to a project-only basis due to the company's financial position, which means no more regular cheque and no more benefits.  As a result I've been searching for a new job while picking up as many hours as I can cashiering at a grocery store to try and pay the bills so I don't have to deplete my house fund for when Austin and I get married and need a place to live (since we both still live at home and do NOT want to start married life in the parents' basement...!)  Yesterday was a rough day, being very frustrated with my lack of focus and progress, so I'm posting this photo today because, as Meg Ryan once said "Daisies are the friendliest flowers" so they are going to cheer me up... or they'd better :o)  I am trying to stay positive, but we all have our days... yesterday was mine.  Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment